Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Guess what I got on eBay?


A broken down ranch and a hot, hot, hot cowboy. OMG, he is beyond mouthwatering. Of course, he's got to be at least ten years younger than me and when I showed up to take ownership of Sweetgrass Ranch. And no wonder. He's the only thing sweet about it. The pictures on eBay must have been taken twenty years ago, because I swear the swindler who owned didn't put a dime into it.
But Mitchell Brand makes it all worthwhile. He's over six feet, with broad shoulders and lean hips that I'd love to wrap my legs around. He was made for faded jeans, a black t-shirt and a cowboy hat. I can't wait to see him on a horse. Or me.
If only!
Every other relationship I had was such a disdaster, and I'm sure he'll thnk I'm too old for him. Besides, he's the foreman and I'm his boss. But oh, lordy! I'm going to do my best to tempt him. Even a little.
Well, gotta go for now, but I'll appreciate any advice you can give me. I just have to figure out a way to connect with this guy. I get hot just looking at him.
Help!
Love,
Autumn

8 comments:

  1. Didn't you say you'd always wanted to learn to ride? Well, damn, surely this fella knows how to do that and would be willing to teach his boss. I mean, don't you have to be able to ride the range or whatever cowpokes do? And hey, there's more than one way to ride, right? You just might need him on that saddle with you the first few times - you know, until you get the motion just right. Go for it, baby. If anyone can tempt that cowboy out of his boots, it's you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. A ranch... on Ebay? WOW! Gook luck with that.

    I think I heard a song on the radio once that went something like - Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy! Maybe you could tell him to save his horse and ride a new Ranch Owner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Autumn, you're going to have such an adventure! A hot younger man who's a real-life cowboy, and your very own ranch? I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this..makes me want to go on ebay too. ha ha Here I spend time reading books and my hubby spends his on ebay.maybe we should switch roles for awhile. This sure sounds cool..not change that HOT HOT HOT. susan L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read a excerpt for this story and I think doing what's said in this line would get his attention. " Autumn wanted to leap at a man, tear off his clothes and hers and shout, “Fuck me!” I pasted this from your excerpt. If this didn't get him to notice her nothing would. This book sounds like another winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeehaw...lasso that cowboy and connect on a physical level then lest the rest take care of itself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn, you have got to seduce him! Because I want to know if you really can have sex on a horse. A cowboy would know, right? I dare you. Try it. I'm thinking that if you're sitting on his saddle horn correctly, you won't fall off. Tell me if I'm right.

    Going to ebay to see what other kinds of men they've got for sale over there...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I am so beyond ready to tear off his clothes. But that last little bit of nervousness holds me back. I'm sure the women he takes to bed have toned bodies and no blemishes. And aren't looking at 40-year-old skin. But hell, you're right. He has to pay attentikon to the boss!

    ReplyDelete