Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Edie's dilemma

We’ve been talking about younger men for a while now. I’ve known a few, from male models who can’t see further than their own beautiful asses to photographers who demand favors for good pictures. But I’ve never been to bed with one. They prefer the young vulnerable wannabes, the ones who can’t fight back. I’ve always despised younger men.

But you girls have given me a new way of looking at it. I think you’re right. There are some great younger men out there. You know that a few years back my husband traded me in for a younger model. I know, I know, some of you have the same experience but this bastard keeps waving her in my face.

Time I did something about it. I’m seeing a plastic surgeon next week. It’s taken me a long time to get to this point but I’m taking the plunge. Then watch me.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Edie! I'm loving this new, empowered attitude of yours. Um...can I have some of your confidence? I'm running kind of low.

    Good luck on your date. I have no doubt you'll knock his socks (or cock) off! LOL

    ReplyDelete