Monday, October 4, 2010

Just only one good man, but two???

Be careful what you wish for, right? No sooner did I say I wanted to find a man and accept the Challenge and I've got TWO men walking in my door. Turns out they are friends of my best friend's fiance and here to stand up for him at the wedding.

But my problem now is not finding a younger man I could be attracted to, but choosing only ONE! Both men are absolutely to-die-for scrumptious and heaven knows if either one is even available, let alone open to a short romp with an older lady. Both of them are now upstairs sleeping. (I did tell you that I run a Bed and Breakfast here in town, didn’t I? I use it whenoften, especially with folks who are coming into town for the weddings I plan need a place to hang their hatsing in and out of town for the weddings I plan.)

But ALL suggestions for what to do are so welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Why limit yourself to one? Go for both and and get double the pleasure!

    ReplyDelete