Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On The Prowl!

Today is the first official day of summer break and the start of my new life. No more rambunctious fifth graders, classrooms or papers to grade. Robby is off to college for a special summer program and I'm living alone for the first time in my life. Talk about scary!

Sold the house, bought and decorated my new condo, packed up my "teacher" clothes and shopped for a sexy new wardrobe, traded in the minivan for a cherry red convertible and got tattooed. I now have a colorful butterfly on my right hip--just above my bikini line--to symbolize my metamorphosis from Army widow and soccer mom to cougar on the prowl. Rawr!

There is just one thing left on my list--the cougar challenge. Hopefully this will be a summer full of hot lovin' with younger men! I've got eight glorious weeks to play, although I'm not sure how to get started or where to find and stalk my prey. Maybe I'll head to the beach, sip a couple of margaritas and check out the scenery.

Wish me luck ladies!

Rissa

2 comments:

  1. Hot 'beach scenery' and a margarita or ten sounds like a mighty fine plan to me, honey! Just remember you have got it 'all goin' on' and this is the beginning of your new, verrrrry exciting life! Keep me posted, sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo... sounds exciting, Rissa!

    You KNOW I had a great experience with my tattoo! Not only did I find out how to express my submissive side, I found one HOT, YOUNG STUD at the tattoo parlor!

    May you find the same in your adventures.

    Go for it, Girl!
    Happy hunting!
    Stevie.

    ReplyDelete