Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All's well that ends well...

Hello, ladies! I have some great news. Sebastian won his fourth world championship! Yes, that’s right, we’re off to celebrate with a three-month trip to Asia. Bali, here we come. I’m not sure how great the internet connection will be at the beach but don’t worry, Bastian will be taking good care of me.

I think this will be a great chance for us to see how things would work out if I decide to accept his proposal. I miss him so much when we’re apart. I’m starting to forget why I thought it was a good idea in the first place.

So, anyone feel like visiting me in Europe next year? I think I’m going to need someone to hold my hand during the circuit events. Watching them live is scarier than on TV.

Besides… I know another hot young guy who could use a sexy Cougar.
Okay, Bastian’s giving me that look. Yeah, you know the one. Gotta run, I’ll write when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment