Saturday, October 24, 2009

The List


I know Monica challenged us all to try to find a younger man to play with, but I have to tell you girls, the list I've compiled of 'possibles' is pathetic. You know me--I'm overthinking this. I'm only writing down the names of guys I think I actually have a shot at attracting and it's become apparent my self-esteem took a harder hit in the divorce from the asshole than I realized. This list is depressing. Why can't I ever find and seduce a guy who looks like this one?
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. OMG. Forget seduce. I'd just jump him. And then I'd buy him a belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saints and sinners! If I could find a man that looks like this I swear I'd be such a good sinner he'd think he'd died and gone to heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I nearly spewed my coffee all over the screen, and we can't have that. Nothing should mar that perfection. Wowza!
    Sooo nice to look at, but I have a question...are guys like that ever really good in bed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd take that belt right back, Monica. That boy is hot.

    Rachel - if it makes you feel any better, I'd have a verrrry short list as well.

    ReplyDelete