Monday, April 12, 2010

Gettin' My Growl On




Okay ya'll, I've been lurking but I figure it's about time I got my growl on as a bonafide cougar so yeah, here I am. No more stalling for Ms. Lori Donovan. After the margarita induced haze at RomantiCon and those little promises I made about finding my inner cougar, I'm ready to finally live up to the challenge. Getting geared up to move from Dallas to my little bitty hometown. I'm not expecting much in the way of available hot, young, gods but you can at least get an eensy peek at what I would loooove to find!

Am I nervous???? Hell yes, I am. Hold me up, ladies, give me a push. I'm praying really hard I don't make a damn fool out of myself here but you guys got your growl on so I figure I can too! What do you think?

I'll keep you posted. Whew!

15 comments:

  1. You can do it, Lori! Believe me, I'll be watching your progress closely. Hmmm. There might be a story in this. What do you think? No pressure! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Lori, Go!!! BTW, I'd like the guy at the top, please. You can have the rest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragment, Bron. I sure as hell need it! :-) Yeah, I like that top guy best too! Think they have one like him out in the boonies????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun! award for you at my blog! (sorries, for highjacking your comments, i didnt know where else to tell you =D ) xoxo

    And yowza, i will take boy number four with me fankoo!! hehe, go you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sparkybearsy...THANK YOU, HONEY! That's so nice. Funny, I was just reading a friends mighty fine review on your site (not 15 minutes ago). Thanks for the award. WOOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice incentive! If you find a guy who looks like #1 please tell me again where your little home town is... so I can move there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have the right attitude to get exactly what you want. Keep us posted, please!
    Oh, and my vote is for 3 & 4. Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number one is NUMERO UNO!!!! If I find two, much less one, I'll give you a shout-out, Laurann!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, Elizabeth, my cougar friends will get all the dish, for sure. I think I'm up to it but damn, I'm nervous. Just keep telling me it'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go Lori, go Lori! Get your cougar on woman.

    ReplyDelete
  11. With that hot guy on your cover? Hell, yes, Lori, you can do it!
    And if you can't I'LL do it for you!!

    You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found my young, hot stud when I least expected it. I love small town guys. I bet there are a whole lot more lurking about those Texas ranches than you think.

    Cowgirl up, Cougar!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honey, you'd be surtprised what you'll find in those itty bitty towns. Look what happend to me?itch Brand has really put his brand on me. So let your inner cougar out to growl. Good things are going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck, honey! And if you find another young one, give me a call...unless you plan on hogging them both! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay. WHEW. I'm feeling a little bit better. Downright GRRRRR if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete